ABOUT THIS UNIQUE AND EXCITING MOTORSPORT FESTIVAL EVENT..
A Terrific Team Building Opportunity
The MAYOR's CUP of WISHES is a major component of the CAPITAL KARTING GRAND PRIX Motorsport Festival weekend, recognized as one of the hottest and most exciting motorsports events in the National Capital Region!
The MAYOR's CUP of WISHES provides opportunities for friendly competition amongst our corporate community while providing a unique, fun and exciting way to give back to our community. In recognition of its focus and contribution to the community, the Mayor’s Office has accepted to lend the Title of the Office to the event!
The objective of the MAYOR's CUP of WISHES is to engage and involve individuals and companies to have fun with the sport of Karting in a friendly and safe environment while helping our charity partners fulfill the wishes of those less fortunate amongst us! Each year the event will endeavour to grow from a 30 team contingent (each with 5 drivers) to help realize as many wishes as possible! The Charity Challenge structure can support a tournament style structure building over months and allowing for even more engagement and fun for all involved.
The event is FREE to the Public and sponsor driven. It is fan friendly, showcases motorsports while featuring the highly exciting and colourful sport of Karting and attracting competitive racers from Ontario, Quebec and the USA. The event is set-up to be attractive and fun filled for the entire family with its Exotics and Formula Race Car Show, Family Fun Zone, great food and non-stop fan-friendly racing!
TEAM REGISTRATION & RULES FOR PARTICIPATING
FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED... TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!
Corporate Charity Challenge Teams engage in friendly competition against each other in a LEMANS-style Enduro race to raise as much funds as possible for the selected charity partners. Top Teams will win prizes, trophies and bragging rights!
Each Charity Challenge Team will be provided with:
- Tax Receipts for their donation (sent by the charity partners)
- Event apparel and registration gift bag
- A team Kart
- Race coaching by certified instructors from the National Capital Kart Club and KARTERS KORNER.
- Practice time at KARTERS KORNER to prepare for the FINAL Fun Race Event to be held on August 6, 2016.
- Opportunity on the event Website as well as at the site to promote their team and company.
- Each team consists of 5 drivers.
- Each Team Driver must complete the WAIVER FORM.
- The minimum team donation to participate is $500 per driver for a total of $2,500 for each team. and we believe in the principle of DONOR CHOICE allowing individuals and teams to donate to any one of our charity partners. RAISE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT & HAVE FUN!!
- Tax receipts will be generated and sent out by our charity partners.
- Donations can be made and tracked as a Team or individually.
- Teams with best track times will be placed on the Race Grid... For the Top 6 Teams raising the highest amounts overall, they will compete for the top 6 position on the Race Grid (P1 through P6).
PARTICIPATING AS A COMPANY?
WHY NOT LEVERAGE YOUR PARTICIPATION...
Teams and companies may leverage their participation in the MAYOR's CUP of WISHES with a specially tailored sponsor/advertising package to promote on the event site including:
- Track-side banners
- Ad in the official program
- Kiosk at event site
- Promotional activities
- Sampling & data mining
- Contest for participating public
The entire buying process involves:
"Sponsorship brings value, leveraging and activation to this important process.
The more you do as a sponsor, the stronger the bond you create with customers!
There are few other activities that permeate the whole of the client engagement process
and Sponsorship must be part of the marketing strategy!"
(as quoted from the Millharbor Marketing Consultancy, UK)
Many terrific opportunities for advertising and sponsorship are available. We help you achieve your corporate goals and needs in the National Capital Region. Tell us what you need and we'll do the rest!